Apply For The Starter Company Plus Program
Are you an entrepreneur that is starting or growing your business? This program offers training and mentoring as well as the chance to earn a grant of up to $5000!
The Starter Company Plus program provides an opportunity for eligible participants to get training, advice and mentoring to help them build a business. The program also provides an opportunity to apply for a grant to help start or grow a business.
What are the benefits?
Starter Company provides:
- a grant ranging from $2,500 to $5,000 depending on the stream
- one-on-one guidance from an Enterprise Toronto small business advisor
- mentoring with successful local entrepreneurs
- a tailored training program to fit the needs of program participants
Who can participate?
You can apply if you’re:
- A fit to the eligible sector or demographic stream
- 18 years of age or older at the time of application
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- A Toronto resident or operating your business in Toronto
- Not working full-time
- Not in a full-time education program or returning to school
- Not enrolled in other Provincial employment or self-employment related programs that include or do not include financial assistance
To successfully complete the program, applicants must:
- attend an interview to discuss the business idea or expansion opportunity
- agree to participate in training and mentoring modules over a six-month period
- create and follow a business plan
- attend regular meetings with mentors and an Enterprise Toronto small business advisor
Follow Us On TwitterMy Tweets
January 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
January 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
February 13 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
March 13 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am