Baycrest is hiring!
Director, Baycrest @ Home
Full Time, Non-Union
The Director of Baycrest @ Home is an exciting new leadership role, providing clinical leadership and strategic direction for the development of new products and services that support older adults to age well at home. The Director will be a key member of a small start-up team working to develop and deploy “[email protected]” – a new product which levers emerging technologies and new clinical care models to transform how elder care is delivered in Ontario and beyond. The role will be responsible for guiding the success of the product and will lead the development of the strategy, roadmap, business plan and feature definition of [email protected]
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Works with a small team of technology and business peers and will interact with executives, clinicians, funders, partnered companies, regional health administrators, contracted consultants, clients and their families
• Maps customer requirements and provider capabilities into novel services initiatives
• Develops a multi-year business plan for [email protected]
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• A graduate degree (Masters or PhD) in a clinical discipline, health system administration, health innovation or a related field
• 5 – 7 years working in the public or private sector as a life-science product director/manager, clinical services director/manager or similar role
• Evidence of experience in decomposing complex clinical delivery problems into iterative solutions that allow for incremental advancement through testing early assumptions
• Direct experience in documenting and prioritizing features while balancing business impact, user needs and technical feasibility
• Experience in team leadership for ideation and the generation of prototypes and proof-of-concept products/services
Deadline to apply: September 30th, 2018.