Certification & Compliance Regulatory Rules with Nemko
September 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Nemko in collaboration with ventureLAB, will be hosting this interactive workshop on Certification & Compliance Regulatory Rules.
Companies around the world trust Nemko to assess their products, systems, installations and personnel for conformity with relevant standards and regulations. Since 1933, we have ensured that our customers comply with requirements anywhere in the world. Our services include pre-compliance, international approvals, product and system certifications as well as product testing. Through our offices, laboratories and extensive partner network in Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa we are able to serve our customers in a reliable, efficient and open manner. Nemko provides local presence coupled with global knowledge. One world – our approval. Join ventureLAB and our experts, Jandrew Gonzales and Jim Daly, Key Account Managers to learn what you need to know and how Nemko can support your business.
This workshop will cover:
- Regulatory compliance and why it is important to your business
- Laboratory Accreditations
- What is OSHA’s (USA) “Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory” Program?
- What is Canada’s Certification Program?
- How to satisfy these rules?
- 1:00 PM – 1:05 PM: Welcome and Introductions
- 1:05 PM – 1:45 PM: “Certification & Compliance Regulatory Rules.” by Jim Daly & Jandrew Gonzales – Key Account Managers, Nemko
- 1:45 PM – 2:00 PM: Discussion and Q&A.
Interested in a one-on-one meeting with Nemko? Register for the event to express your interest and we will work with you to set up a meeting.