Events for the
Find all of the events in our community right here. Everything from hack-a-thons to sales workshops, peer to peer groups and more.
Want to share your entrepreneur or innovation focused event on our calendar? Submit it using the form below!↓
- This event has passed.
Defining Your Digital Playbook with MNP
March 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join MNP to better understand how technology has enabled owner-managed business to be at the centre of digital change. We will go over the evolution of core technology and the impact it can bring to the ongoing and future success of your business. Learn how to drive financial and operational effectiveness by transforming the approach you take to everyday processes and how you engage with your business advisors.
This workshop will cover:
- Adopting a Playbook for Business Model Change – Digitization is rapidly changing how organizations create value and how your business can compete.
- Choosing the Right Performance Metrics starts with the right GL/ERP – Learn how to quickly and effectively define and establish a comprehensive set of indicators required to plan and monitor your business.
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan -Many SMEs fail as a result of poor planning and control. Can you accurately predict the impact of change on your business?
- Sales and Marketing: Why It Matters More Than You Might Think -Having an up to date view of customer engagement is no longer a nice-to-have.
- Funding Innovation – Trying something new is at the heart of innovation; there are ways to unlock capital that maybe hidden away in your business.
- The Changing Relationship Between you and your Business Advisor -Technology continues to innovate all industries including how you work with your business advisors (i.e. accountants)
Dan Caringi, Partner, MNP
Dan Caringi is a Partner with MNP’s Consulting and Technology Solutions team in Toronto. Dan draws on 20 years of experience to help bridge the divide between technology and strategy with innovative solutions that address organizational challenges with practical results. He works closely with private enterprises across all industries, helping his clients along their digital strategy and transformation journey.
With deep knowledge of systems selection, implementation and project management, Dan develops targeted solutions to highly challenging issues and delivers results by helping align people, processes and systems. He advises, defines and delivers enterprise software such as corporate performance management, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, business intelligence and advanced analytics. He offers insights into automating repetitive processes and quantifying the impact of technology on the success of each client’s business.