- This event has passed.
Encouraging Conflict in High-Performing Remote & Hybrid Teams
April 29 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Conflict at work can often trigger unproductive “fear-based” responses. However, without conflict, we miss out on different perspectives which can result in healthy collaboration, innovation and prevention of costly mistakes.
How can you foster healthy, fact-driven conflict when working in remote and hybrid teams? How does the tech talent shortage and speed of growth that tech teams experience impact team performance?
Join us for a free webinar to hear from Dr. Thomas O’Neill, organizational psychologist, remote work researcher, and world-renowned high-performing teams expert, and Teamit President & Co-Founder, Alistair Shepherd-Cross.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy conflict.
- The connection between conflict and performance.
- What leaders can do to promote “healthy” conflict and minimize “unhealthy” conflict.
- What leaders should do differently when encouraging conflict in remote, hybrid or distributed teams vs. co-located teams.
- How quality of talent contributes to overall team functioning.
- The connection between cultivating healthy fact-driven conflict and employee retention.
Register for free!