- This event has passed.
HR and Labour Considerations During the COVID-19 Crisis with MEDJCT
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
About this Event
Join Anchor HR Services Inc and Sherrard Kuzz LLP to review legal considerations and effective practices for employee communication during the COVID-19 crisis.
- What employers need to know from the legal perspective
- What other employers are doing to respond to COVID-19
- How to effectively communicate and support employees
- Contingency planning in uncertain and challenging times
2:00 – 2:45 pm: Presentation
2:45 – 3:00 pm: Q&A and Discussion
This session is part of a collaboration series with the Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, Haltech, RIC Centre and VentureLAB. Don’t miss these upcoming sessions:
- June 16: HR and Labour Considerations During the COVID-19 Crisis (Innovation Factory)
- June 18: Navigating through turbulent times: managing finances, overheads and lean operations (RIC Centre)
- June 19: Cybersecurity with MEDJCT (VentureLAB)
- June 24: Leveraging e-Commerce Channels to Generate Revenue (Haltech)