- This event has passed.
IP Bootcamp: Intro to IP and your business
July 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In collaboration with Bereskin & Parr, ventureLAB will be hosting an IP strategy bootcamp. The program will cover all aspects of IP strategy including technology and brand protection, freedom-to-operate risk management and monetization. By the end of the bootcamp, each participant will develop a practical customized IP strategy, which they can then implement as their business develops.
In Week 1, learn about:
- Opportunities and risk management. Dealing with employees, suppliers and partners;
- Understanding and managing competitor risks
- Selecting & Protecting Your Brand
- Registered vs. common law trademarks. Monitoring and enforcing trademarks
The homework for this week includes:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of your branding strategy
- Identify your key technology differentiators
Email partnerships@ventureLAB.ca to register today!