Applications now OPEN for Get There: Silicon Valley
Program Name: CDMN Get There: Silicon Valley
Program Funding and Details:
Get There: Silicon Valley is a unique opportunity for you to benefit from a hand-held experience navigating the city, opening up and expanding your network, meeting investors, and connecting with potential clients. This program reimburses up to $2,000 CAD towards transportation and accommodation towards travel to San Francisco. Best for: Early-stage, high-growth, high-potential Canadian tech startups. Key Value: Helps build a strong foundation and confidence for traveling to San Francisco for future business trips and helps you to focus on building your network and social capital in one of the most critical US markets for technology companies.
- Applications open between November 20 – December 3, 2017
- Travel to San Francisco for February 5 – 9, 2018
- Companies selected for this cohort are required to participate in mandatory pre-landing training.
- Pre-revenue or very early revenue but with some market validation & traction (users, early investment, media attention)
- Must have not yet travelled to San Francisco for business
- Must be able to commit to being in San Francisco from February 5 – 9, 2017
- Have a fully-built and validated product with a differentiated technology
- Proven traction in the marketplace and have the potential to scale in the market
- Have specific goals and a clear strategy for entry into San Francisco market
- Have a strong and committed executive team. Able to send at least one senior member (C-level or Founder) to take part in the program.
The Get There: Silicon Valley program is administered through CDMN. Companies must work with their local hub (ventureLAB) when applying to the program. Hub representatives can provide advice and are consulted during the application process. Applicants will be evaluated based on several criteria including the current state of the business and/or product and the viability of proclaimed goals and objectives.