The IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre
The IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre is a collaborative innovation hub located inside the IBM Canada Headquarters, ventureLAB manages 30,000 square feet, housing over 35+ tech companies and 200+ tenants.
ventureLAB acts as the Creative Director, offering exclusive in-house programs like our Venture Services program with on-site access to advisory services to startups in the space.
Interested? Connect with Lisa at [email protected] to learn more.
Need a space?
If you're interested in renting a space and learning more about all of the benefits and options available at the IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre, our Manager, Innovation Space, Lisa Shi can fill you in.
What's it all about?
The IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre is located on the first floor of IBM Canada’s headquarters and is comprised of multi-use facilities including open collaboration space in a naturally lit atrium, meeting rooms, networking opportunities, semi-private and private offices.
Some of the companies located here are ventureLAB, York University, Markham Board of Trade, the Markham Small Business Centre, NRC-IRAP and other entrepreneurs.
Benefits of working here:
- Co-location with ventureLAB Advisors and staff, Ontario Centres of Excellence, NRC IRAP, York Angels, Markham Board of Trade,
- York University and the Markham Small Business Enterprise Centre
- Access to IBM business, engineering and technical resources aligned with the IBM product line -specifically, Watson Analytics, BlueMix and SoftLayer
- Expedited access to the IBM Global Entrepreneurship Program
- Quarterly meetings with IBM and stakeholders on market opportunities and IBM technology
- Access to a 1 year free license for Watson Analytics software, as well as workshops on how to use the software
- Joint marketing and promotion, highlighting products and solutions that incorporate IBM technologies
- Coffee. Need we say more?