The IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre
The IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre is a collaborative innovation hub located inside the IBM Canada Headquarters, ventureLAB manages 30,000 square feet, housing over 30 tech companies and 200 tenants.
ventureLAB acts as the Creative Director, offering exclusive in-house programs like our Venture Services program with on-site access to advisory services to startups in the space.
Need a space?
If you're interested in renting a space and learning more about all of the benefits and options available at the IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre, our Manager, Innovation Space Mayavan Raja can fill you in.
What's it all about?
The IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre is located on the first floor of IBM Canada’s headquarters and is comprised of multi-use facilities including open collaboration space in a naturally lit atrium, meeting rooms, networking opportunities, semi-private and private offices.
Some of the companies located here are ventureLAB, York University, Markham Board of Trade, the Markham Small Business Centre, NRC-IRAP and other entrepreneurs.
Benefits of working here:
- Co-location with ventureLAB Advisors and staff, Ontario Centres of Excellence, NRC IRAP, York Angels, Markham Board of Trade,
- York University and the Markham Small Business Enterprise Centre
- Access to IBM business, engineering and technical resources aligned with the IBM product line -specifically, Watson Analytics, BlueMix and SoftLayer
- Expedited access to the IBM Global Entrepreneurship Program
- Quarterly meetings with IBM and stakeholders on market opportunities and IBM technology
- Access to a 1 year free license for Watson Analytics software, as well as workshops on how to use the software
- Joint marketing and promotion, highlighting products and solutions that incorporate IBM technologies
- Coffee. Need we say more?