Looking for a meaningful job in tech?
Look no further!
Have a tech job you’d like posted?
Submit your posting here
Call To Action
TROES, established in Canada, is a leading innovative advanced energy storage technology company focusing on
commercial, industrial and Micro-grid energy storage products and solutions. We are committed to creating a series
of intelligent energy storage products and systems capitalizing on world-class research and development as well as
via producing, collecting and analyzing cloud-based big data. Our mission is to realize high-efficiency energy
storage, intelligent power compensation, fast power guarantees and virtual power supply, taking advantage of the
green and smart energy revolution through our proprietary IINTELLIGENT SYSTEMS AND INTELLIGENT
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an
integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product
promotion. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
1. Conducting market research and investigation
2. Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
3. Liaise with external clients and vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
4. Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
5. Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
6. Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future
7. Prepare product presentation material
8. If necessary, provide other administrative support for CEO and over general office duties
9. Responsible for external communication with clients
Note: Eligible Candidates up to 30 years old and with PR or Canadian Citizenship
1. Proficient in English communication in both verbal and written
2. Able to multi-tasks, staying on tops of different on-going projects and routines
3. Entrepreneurial with strong initiative and able to work independently
4. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
5. Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as
SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
6. Demonstrable experience in marketing activities especially B2B marketing experiences
7. Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and
applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
8. BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Option to apply:
Please send your lasted cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include position name on the title line.
We thank all applicants and will contact only those selected for an interview.