This is a unique opportunity to work at a company that was named to both of Deloitte’s Fast 50 Canadian and Fast 500 North American technology companies in 2018. Moreover, the company has been honoured as Best Employer with the highest recognition of Platinum Status by Aon Hewitt for two years running, and among the Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Canada. Nulogy is an entrepreneurial, growing, VC-backed and leading software company solving difficult supply-chain problems for consumer branded companies (CPGs) and their suppliers, including contract packagers and manufacturers. In this role, you will be an important member of our executive leadership team, responsible for leading our sales organization.
Nulogy helps supply chains manage increasing complexity and enables brands to customize products with agility. Nulogy’s Agile Customization Platform unlocks network data and transforms disparate information to a state that is standardized, accurate, consistent, visible and real time. Recognizing that technology is just one contributor to success, Nulogy also prescribes a framework for standardization, sharing best practices, root cause analysis, data quality, data and legacy system integration. In addition to enabling the reduction of costs, Nulogy platform and services improves customer service by collaborating more closely with its external supply chain partners. Nulogy developed these best practices to address the needs of its client base which includes members of the entire supply chain including CPG’s, 3PL’s, Corrugators, Contract Packagers and Contract Manufacturers, such as P&G, L’Oreal, Mars, DHL and WestRock to just name a few.
To lead our sales organization, by coaching and instilling the necessary processes with our sales operations, account executives and sales engineers. If you meet the requirements below and thrive on the challenges and opportunities that go hand in hand with a growing, successful software company, we would like to talk to you.
- Help Nulogy to further drive and execute sales, and own our go-to-market execution that maximizes our strategic and financial potential in our marketplace
- Own the revenue recapture, renewal and expansion of current Enterprise Accounts
- Participate in setting financial targets and develop and execute on the plan to achieve these sales targets.
- Establish account sales strategy and tactics to address both the Enterprise and SMB market segments.
- Recruit great reps and make them successful
- Leverage your extensive experience to work with Product Marketing to create clear, differentiated and compelling value propositions and collateral to accelerate sales cycles
- Establish and execute on a rhythm of our business, assign and develop territory plans and compensation models for the sales team
- Provide regular forecasts showing progress towards quarterly sales bookings targets
- Identify new business opportunities and aggressively pursue to a successful close
- Work closely with Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Ensure there are clear and accurate plans, activities and opportunities in a timely manner in Salesforce.com
- Develop, maintain and utilize deep domain knowledge to ensure proper positioning of our solutions
- Prepare proposals and presentations and collaborates on sales contracts.
- Travel as needed for in-person meetings with prospects, customers and partners to develop and close sales opportunities.
What isn’t this role?! This isn’t a purely coach/manager role. We are looking for a player-coach!
Therefore, for you to be great in this role, you will also be able to:
- Backfill and help your sales team close deals, working alongside them and helping spot issues in the sales cycle.
- Drive necessary sales tactics on how to compete, coordinating FUD and anti-FUD, pitch scripts, segmenting customers and optimizing how best to work with demand generation and our marketing teams.
- Sales strategy – helping identify and provide input on what markets we should expand into, or shore up in our base.
- Leading by example by creating and selling into deals yourself alongside your team.
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Experience in enterprise sales, ideally in ERP or supply chain related space, or in community/collaboration building solutions.
- Have in-depth knowledge of high-level selling techniques to include prospecting, strategic selling, presenting and closing.
- Board-room presence, team-oriented, customer-focused, industrious, ambitious, organized, ability to work independently and organize workload efficiently. Be action and results oriented. Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 10+ years’ experience and proven track record of sales leadership
- Great team player, collaborative while demonstrated success as a leader of change by introducing new performance measures, processes, and systems
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Proven success in closing seven-figure sales cycles
- Strong analytical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce.com
- University Degree and relevant work experience
- Adaptable with exceptional time management skills
- Reports to the CEO as part of our Executive Leadership Team
- Works closely and collaboratively with Product Marketing & Product Management, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success teams
TRAVEL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Up to 50% travel is to be expected
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally
- Toronto location is desired but not required
- All prospective employees must pass a reference and background check
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting “VP, Sales” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.