Program Name: Apply to the 2019 Synapse Competition
Deadline To Apply: November 11, 2018
APPLY TO THE 2019 SYNAPSE COMPETITION: ONTARIO’S PREMIER LIFE SCIENCE PITCH COMPETITION
- Develop your business and commercialization plan, and pitch for cash prizes
- Participate in business training workshops to help you bring your idea to market
- Work with Masters/Ph.D. students with expertise in biomedical, business, and engineering
- Connect with the innovative life science community. Your pitch could win you up to $60,000 in cash and in-kind prizes.
- Early Stage: Innovators, scientists, or researchers with a life science product, service, or idea
- Later Stage: Established life science companies looking to grow
Deadline: November 11, 2018.