Program Name: CDMN Soft Landing Applications Now Open!
Deadline To Apply: October 8, 2018
The CDMN Soft Landing program is now accepting applications for travel starting between November 2018 to February 2019. The CDMN Soft Landing program offers qualified, mature startups and SMEs exposure to business opportunities outside of Canada. Companies can utilize this program to open new markets, close international sales, secure investment and connect with new partners abroad. Successful candidates will receive up to $4,000 CAD in reimbursable expenses to help offset transportation and accommodation costs. Companies landing at a co-working space, accelerator or incubator may also have the costs associated with workspace covered for up to three months. Both the location and the specific landing facility are always determined by the company based on their business needs and market pull. Deadline to apply: October 8th, 2018 at 11:59PM EDT. Apply now.
- Canadian tech company (established startup or scale-up);
- Product has launched and generating revenue;
- Demonstrate a strong probability of creating jobs, closing sales or securing investment outside of Canada;
- Clearly define potential meetings and the expected outcome in dollar value; and
- Applying to attend an event, conference, trade show or trade mission is NOT eligible.
- Travel within Canada is NOT eligible.
October 8th, 2018.