Program Name: GLOBAL ACCELERATOR AND PITCH COMPETITION TOUR
Deadline To Apply: September 5, 2018
This Fall, Startup Canada, in partnership with UPS, Export Development Canada, and the Trade Commissioner Service are showcasing and supporting the global ambitions of 2,500 borderless businesses across Canada. Apply now to join the 2018 Global Entrepreneurs Cohort and get:
- Exposure to and support from Canada’s export, trade and growth ecosystem;
- Free access to a 1-Day Global Accelerator in Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, Halifax, or Vancouver;
- Secured entry into the Canadian Export Challenge to pitch to win $10,000 in cash and $100,000 in support to scale;
- Entry to win an expense-paid trip to Ottawa to pitch in front of CBC Dragons on the Main Stage at Startup Canada Day on the Hill; and,
- Exclusive information about trade missions, CTA cohorts, market intelligence and new initiatives to help you scale.
Rolling applications open for the 2018 Global Entrepreneurs Cohort closes September 5, 2018. Applications re-reviewed every 48 hours.
• Applications open until program is full
• Application due September 5th