Program Name: OBIO 2018 Capital Access Advisory Program
Deadline To Apply: December 22, 2017
The OBIO Capital Access Advisory Program operates downstream from existing entrepreneurship programs and targets the critical issue of access to capital at a post-seed stage of venture financing. OBIO CAAP strengthens Ontario’s cadre of investable human health technology companies, increasing high value deal flow.
- OBIO advice & guidance on business goals and how to position for a successful raise
- Investor targeting & introductions
- Access to experts with business scaling know how
- Access to peer-vetted high potential companies
- High quality deal ﬂow
- Health science ecosystem intelligence
- A compelling & comprehensive investor package
- Investor pitching excellence
- A business plan approach that hits all the right notes
- Companies focused on developing health science products or services including but not limited to therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics, or healthcare information technologies, and;
- Enterprises that have already raised initial capital and are committed to raising a post-seed round of financing in the next 12 to 18 months.
The deadline for CAAP applications is Friday, December 22, 2017, 5:00PM EDT.