Program Name: Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub
Deadline To Apply: September 7, 2018
The WEKH will help close information gaps regarding the economic participation of women entrepreneurs and their access to business support services. Through evidence-based research, improved knowledge, and the development of public metrics related to women and the entrepreneurship ecosystem, this investment will support governments and stakeholders to:
- gauge the engagement and impact of funded government programs;
- share best practices;
- identify and address stereotypes about women as entrepreneurs and in business; and
- develop business support materials that translate research into useful tools for women entrepreneurs and organizations that engage or support them.
Applicants may apply independently or as a Consortium with other organizations to deliver Hub activities.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as a Consortium to strengthen their application request; increasing the scope and breadth of activities they can deliver. Collaboration will help build the capacity needed to undertake all the required activities, ensure a national reach and provide products, in both official languages.
Eligible applicants are one of the following, not-for-profit organizations:
- Canadian post-secondary academic institutions
- Canadian research institutes
- A consortium with one or more of the above parties partnering with Canadian incorporated non-profit organizations
- Must have a Canadian post-secondary academic institution or a Canadian Research institute Lead Applicant
- Canadian incorporated non-profit organizations are encouraged to participate as a Consortium member
The Lead Applicant will be responsible for the completion and signing of the application form, managing the project and contribution funding and report on results.
- For–profit organizations
Application due: September 7, 2018 23:59 PST.