Win $100,000 for your startup from TELUS PITCH!
Program name: Telus Pitch
Program funding amounts and details:
- 1st Prize: $100,000
- 2 Runners Up: @ $10,000
- Community Impact Award: $10,000 + $10,000 donated to charity of your choice
- Most Promising Startup Award: 2 Samsung devices + $5,000 in services from Eighty-Eight
- The contest begins August 21, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on October 29, 2017
This contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority according to the laws of the Province where they reside, excluding employees of TELUS Corporation, its affiliated companies or subsidiaries (collectively “TELUS”), its advertising and promotional agencies and members of their respective immediate households and any person domiciled with any of the above.
Entrants must be either 1) the owner of a company or business domiciled in Canada (excluding Quebec) with 1-50 employees (an “eligible small business”); or 2) an employee of an eligible small business who has obtained written permission to participate in this Contest from the owner, president or chief executive of the Eligible Small Business (the “Eligible Entrant”).
Upon request by TELUS, each entrant must provide proof of their identity, qualification as an Eligible Entrant. Submission may be disqualified where such proof is not provided upon request.
How to Enter:
No purchase necessary. Entrants must enter the contest in the following way:
- Visit the contest website during the contest period and complete the online entry form in full.
- No other form of participation is accepted. Only one entry per “Eligible Small Business” will be accepted for the duration of the contest.
- All Submissions received within the entire Contest Period will be eligible for a chance to win a maximum of one (1) prize.